Romania - Bucharest (Final Part)

Last day in Bucharest, visited all the places I wanted to see already so I just randomly walked around the place and take random shots before heading to Belgrade in Serbia.

Woke up real late and then went back to the beer house I went the previous night cause the food is really nice and I love the interior.

Bar counter in the beer house
Photobucket

Some chicken dish
Photobucket

After lunch, walked around and the random shots mentioned earlier
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Palace in Bucharest it's not open
Photobucket

War Memorial 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

BYE Bucharest!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

The Blogger (63672674) | June 24, 2010 8:58 AM

Interesting locations. I can only plan such a trip when my kids are slightly older.

Hope you can visit mine too. www.meoramri.blogspot.com

NANG ME

nebular | June 25, 2010 9:36 PM

Hey Ulric, miss a lot of your post.......just get back from a long trip in Kuantan. Keep in touch ........

Post a Comment