Czech Republic-Prague (Part 1)

Prague...another dream come true. I wanted to visit Prague when I was studying the piano cause it has a rich music history behind this awesome city.

Gotten my ticket to Prague...WEEEEE
Photobucket

The train ride took about 6 hours....pretty long compared to just over an hour flight journey and I arrived in Prague at around late afternoon.

Can't wait and took my camera out to snap some photos :)
Photobucket

Prague...HERE I COME!!!
Photobucket

Inside the train station...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Got lost and went to ask for directions but wasn't greeted with a friendly smile or tone at the tourist information counter in the train station. Anyway gotten the direction and left for the hostel :)


Czech National Gallery that was overlooking the whole city centre
Photobucket


Checked into your hostel...booked a twin bed but was given a double bed...
Photobucket


Hostel service wasn't that fantastic so I shall not name the hostel...was feeling hungry and went to a nearby restaurant for dinner for authentic Czech food.
Photobucket


Interior decorations
Photobucket


Ordered beer which is less then SGD $2
Photobucket
Photobucket


Our Main dish...Pork Knuckle....rated 4.5/5


Now you see it....Photobucket


Now you don't....
Photobucket


Dinner was awesome and when back to the hostel for an early night before heading out the next day...on the way back was approached by guys asking if I wanted to go into a strip club or a soccer pub... I just told them " Sorry I don't speak English" in mandarin...



9 comments:

Xue Ren | August 16, 2010 11:58 PM

Nice scenery!

Ronnie | August 17, 2010 12:08 AM

Pork knuckles....wow !! I Love It !!

top healthy reviews | August 17, 2010 1:03 AM

lovely!

TOLANIC | August 17, 2010 10:33 PM

The sky is so blue.

Shuwen | August 18, 2010 10:37 PM

how do you pronounce this place ! chhh. zec ? XDD nice pics btw !

dwell | August 20, 2010 1:38 PM

wish i can get to that places, it can be nicest place to go....keep in touch n smileSSSSS on urSSSS

adamYam | August 23, 2010 8:55 PM

crazy cheap beer!!!

Almara | August 29, 2010 6:02 AM

yes..this is good [places ..

media pendidikan | August 29, 2010 7:16 AM

agree with dwell, I wanna go there too.. Smile on yours too

Post a Comment