Impromptu trip to the UK (PART 1)

STOCKHOLM WALES & LIVERPOOL

As you guys know, due to the volcanic eruption that has caused all airport in Europe to be close. I was on my way to the Airport when I got a text from a friend: "Hey u don't need to come to the airport already. Airport closed cos of volcanic eruption in Iceland!"
I was thinking " is this a joke? what has the volcano has to do with Ireland airport being closed!!!"
This is where *my only choice* I went to get out of Dublin PhotobucketPhotobucket
The ferry (Ulysses) that will be bringing me to Holyhead (Wales)PhotobucketThe interior of UlyssesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After 3.5 hours, Holyhead here I come!!! BUT I GOT PLAYED BY THE OWNER OF THE B&B AND WAS FORCE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!! *felt like a homeless*PhotobucketThis is where the B&B I was suppose to have my rest for the night
So I joined the others who couldn't find a place for a nightPhotobucket
Ventured out to the town center in the morning at half six to find a place to get the internet to find a place to stay. Some snap shots of the town including some that were taken the previous night while looking for a place.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
FINALLY found a place to stay!!! YEAH!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The place is really nice and I felt my money well spent, take a look and u will agree with me =)PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The view outside from my room
I went to shower and crash on my bed for a few hours before renting a bike and head out to the beachPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Nice weather and found a small ice cream storePhotobucket
so........Photobucket
Some pictures of the beachPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketHad a good night rest and off to LIVERPOOL~PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BYE BYE Holyhead!!!!

5 comments:

Dewi Batrishya | April 22, 2010 2:44 AM

Interesting.. Nice pics..
Enjoyed it.. :)

ulricng | April 22, 2010 3:27 AM

Thank you...hope u bookmark my blog or comment on my blog cause i am new to this...

erwinator | April 22, 2010 10:53 AM

it's always frustrating when things don't turn out the way you planned. good thing you found solutions. :-D

ulricng | April 22, 2010 9:34 PM

@erwinator yeah it was actually my friend's suggestion so we went along with it and i was glad i made that trip :)

TOLANIC | July 04, 2010 10:52 PM

I never went travel outside London before. I really hope my next trip I will have a chance to visit outside. =)

Post a Comment