Impromptu trip to the UK (PART 2)


On the way to liverpool, the train stopped at this station and I SWEAR this is the longest named station I ever seen in my life!!!Photobucket
Transit at Chester stationPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After 45mins....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The city center of Liverpool...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
St George Hall...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Something caught my eye opposite of St George Hall
PhotobucketPhotobucket
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED~~~~~ 
*the owner is very daring...flashing a man united flag in Liverpool is BRAVE. RESPECT!!!*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The museum is very interested so for people who are into museums *Highly Recommended*
Off to the dock...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Checked into the Hostel at Rodney road.
Photobucket
The Queen size bed is mine!!!!
Photobucket
There is even a kitchen...but the toilet is disappointing...
After checking in...its time to have my dinner...so being chinese I have to check out...
Photobucket
CHINATOWN!!!!
Photobucket
But the chinatown is very disappointing so I went out of it and continue my food hunt~
Photobucket
FAKE KFC....HAHAHAHAHA
Photobucket
The place I had my dinner but it was disappointing!!! =(
Photobucket
a nice looking building along the way back to the hostel...went back to hostel and get some rest...
Wait for my next day pictures...dedicated to all Everton and "Liverfool" fans

2 comments:

Ken Wooi | April 22, 2010 10:44 PM

ah.. liverpool.. my 2nd last destination while i was in Europe.. missing the place.. and i didnt see the longest station name.. maybe i was on a different line.. haha..

the nice looking building at the end is the liverpool cathedral.. =)

ulricng | April 22, 2010 10:48 PM

Hey kenwooi...thanks for coming back to my blog and for the name of the building...can i put your blog website on my side of my blog so others can view your travel pics too :D

Post a Comment