October 2009 - First Step out of Éire



So guess where did I go???


Let me give you some clue to help you... 
Photobucket

Well..Any Idea???

Or maybe this???
Photobucket

Geez...still no idea?

Alright this should tell u everything...
Photobucket

Yes!!! It's Barcelona......
It is a very lively city which has a huge influence by designer Antonio Gaudí who is a architect who operated in the same time period as the Modernist style (Art Nouveau) movement but was famous for his unique and highly individualistic designs and you will see some of them. The building shown above was design by him and it is a church, does not look like a church huh...

Well...the main highlight for me is to be here...
Photobucket

I know you soccer fans out there are jealous of me, well...do catch the next few post where I update my 3 day 2 night during my stay in Barcelona.

Let me know of any information you want about Barcelona and I will share it with everyone. 

11 comments:

ohmywtf | May 08, 2010 8:09 PM

awwww....SPAIN! I've only been to the south part, MALAGA and Mabella....miss them!

Nana Lana | May 08, 2010 8:32 PM

huh? barcelona? hw come d last pic like photoshop-ed one? or my eyes r juz too straining now? lolx... pardon me.. huhu~

how niceeee

ulricng | May 08, 2010 8:43 PM

ohmywtf: hahaha spain is awesome love the weather and people
nanalana: hahaha my camera sucks in low light and if i flash it, it will appear i photoshop the picture :((( basically, i need a NEW CAMERA!!!

SonnyKazu | May 09, 2010 1:28 AM

nice nice... I wanna travel if I have money... :D

hsiwen | May 09, 2010 11:23 AM

wooho when i went to barca we didn't go for any soccer matches, none of us soccer fans. so just went there to take photos of an empty stadium :P

Kelvin | May 09, 2010 1:08 PM

I am jealous of the fact u are out of SG lol XD

Hilda Milda™ | May 09, 2010 4:56 PM

WOWWWWWW! BARCELONA!

ulricng | May 09, 2010 5:48 PM

SonnyKazu: don't worry u can travel around the world when u start earning money :)
hsiwen: barcelona is awesome right?
Kelvin: im coming home soon :( so i will be back but i think i should start exploring Asia
Hilda Milda: YEAH Barcelona!!!

Nana Lana | May 10, 2010 11:00 PM

lolx, fast fast get one then! hehe!

ulricng | May 11, 2010 6:52 AM

Nana Lana: fast fast get what?

iamthewitch | May 11, 2010 3:52 PM

Wah Spain! I haven't been to any part of Europe before.. So jealous! :P

Post a Comment